All successful grants will be required to answer the following questions:
- What did you learn about the caucus process?
- How many individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities participated in the Caucus Pre-event and the Caucus itself?
- What went well for those who attended?
- What were the challenges for individuals that attended the caucus?
- What suggestions do you have for both Democratic and Republican election officials on how to best support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to participate in the caucus?
Please remember that all activities need to be non-partisan and give every individual equal access to representing their personal political beliefs.
Funding of food and drink is prohibited
Lobbying is prohibited